I had my check up on Monday - the doctor said my lip is healing well, and then asked if I could not talk for a few days. I laughed. How can *I* NOT talk? :) Between work and having to do a presentation at class on Monday night - not talking wasn't really an option. So, he took 11 of the 13 stitches out. The final two were left to keep the cut closed. It's not looking too bad - and I may upload a picture later (of today) I do have one from yesterday - it's really healing quite nicely. :) I go back on Monday to take out the last 2 stitches. Then I'll schedule my next appointment to begin to remove the other spots. The doctor wants to go slowly, to not cause so much trauma. My lip is still a little crooked... but all in all - I'm good with it!
A place to share all of the incredible ways I've been blessed - whether it's a blessing at the time - or not.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Stitches removed
I had my check up on Monday - the doctor said my lip is healing well, and then asked if I could not talk for a few days. I laughed. How can *I* NOT talk? :) Between work and having to do a presentation at class on Monday night - not talking wasn't really an option. So, he took 11 of the 13 stitches out. The final two were left to keep the cut closed. It's not looking too bad - and I may upload a picture later (of today) I do have one from yesterday - it's really healing quite nicely. :) I go back on Monday to take out the last 2 stitches. Then I'll schedule my next appointment to begin to remove the other spots. The doctor wants to go slowly, to not cause so much trauma. My lip is still a little crooked... but all in all - I'm good with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment