http://bible.us/2Tim2.16.NIV Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
This scripture talks about spreading false religious ideas, but I am guilty of this as well. Sharing my frustration with/ about others. Father forgive me for hurting one of your children. Catherine is working to change her life and the lives of her children. Lord Jesus, I was so frustrated with Alyssa, that I spouted off about the girls who in worked with. They had no idea that I loved those girls. Lord, when will I learn? Use me to encourage the family.
Father help me through today. Give me a spirit of kindness and love. Even towards Cindy. Let me not speak illy towards anyone.
Give me wisdom with the Tayler and the Alexandra issue.
Be with steve as he takes the test. Lord give him insight.
Lord jesus., I need you, in the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment