http://bible.us/111/JAS3.9.NIV With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Bible.com/app
James 3:9 NIV
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness
What an amazing verse. It is so true. I think I get myself in more trouble with my tongue. Even when I am hurt, it is when someone says something. Why do we speak poorly of people? Believers or otherwise? People I don't like and people I don't know? Lord, when I develop a thought that is offensive, please put a guard at my mouth so that it doesn't come out.
Imagine a world where people really only said kind things?? Or at least honest, using words not meant to harm..... I say things to be funny, that end up hurting someone... (Although I do put my Natalie comment in here, I was not being unkind with Alyssa....).
No comments:
Post a Comment