Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spread it out before the Lord

http://bible.us/111/2KI19.14.NIV Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. Then he went up to the temple of the Lord and spread it out before the Lord . Bible.com/app

Prayer puts us in alignment with gods word.

Hezekiah praised God First. 

Father, I lift my eyes up to you.  You have created the heavens and the earth and all that is in it.  You alone sent your only son to save us.  Father, forgive our sins.  Forgive my sins Lord.  Lord jesus, you have redeemed your people, father, saving Miranda and deven is not impossible for you.  Please lord, open their eyes to your goodness.  I fail somoften its no wonder they dont follow you since im the only real example they see.     Draw our hearts togther father.   Draw them...call them...

Lord I also lift up my marraige.   I feel stuck father.  Thank you Lord for bringing such a kind man to my life,  lord I dont know what to do.  Father, I give you my relationships and ask father....I spread them out before you.  Please strengthen them so the enemy doesnt have a foothold.  

Father ..vlcs is yours  thank you for the way you have brought everything together.  Inpraise you Lord for the work you are doing.   I praise you for the staff you have put tigether and the families you have brought.  Nothing is chance Lord!  Thank you jesus!  I feel like we are being attcked.    Heal bodies and spirits lord.    Angela needs you...david needs you... father draw rhonda closer again....give her your spirit and grace.    Help us to be undaunted Lord.     Give me your wisdom....be with our board.    Lord, please save us and protect us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment