http://bible.com/r/3D.3y Today I am reading day 246 of Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional:
1 Timothy 1:16 NIV
But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.
Showing mercy to those that we feel don't deserve it is hard. I'd rather run to proverbs and find a verse that says they will get theirs. Lord jesus.... you have been so merciful to me. Forgive me father when I choose to not show mercy. Fill me with your spirit that I would be more like you.
Please help us with water and with knowing what to do with this property.
Lead miranda to a job that you would have her do..if the current one is not your plan for her.
Give us wisdom and in site into the whole Natalie Vigil thing...
Let me get by today and be joyful...With your Holy Spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment