Our study is doing the Battlefield of the mind...by Joyce Meyer. I didn't really want to do this book, thinking that I am so past "all of that" stuff. It only took the first chapter though to realize that I still fall into the temptation, often, of stinkin' thinking. You know how those thoughts go, "Does he really love me?", "Will he love me forever?", "Who do I think I am starting a school?", "There are so many more qualified people than me!" (there ARE! :) ) However.... God's word is true, and I have to believe it!
1 Cor 1:27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are:29 that no flesh should glory before God.
Revelation 3:8 I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.
I can not start a school, on my own. But God can use me to do His will! Thank you Lord that YOU know the beginning and the end. I know that this is from you, as you put it on my heart years ago, and then have confirmed it over and over. Father, please go before us in the grant reading process and give us favor. Please go before us as we screen and interview teachers, and only bring those that you would have come.
No comments:
Post a Comment