Monday, May 2, 2011

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the lord is kept safe. Provide 25:29

I worry often about hurting other people or disappointing them. Father I desire to fear only you. I know I need only to revere you. I don't need to fear your wrath. Lord Jesus thank you for loving me so completely. Go before us lord as we interview assistant principals, teachers , and other staff. Father give us wisdom. Speak to me through the small things. I believe you have put the idea for this culture in my mind and I ask that you create it. Lord I desire to lead as you did. I am at times amazed and then overwhelmed with all you have called me to do. Love people through me. The children, their families, the staff. Lord please let your love be evident in all that I do. Father I know I also need your strength to stand up when someone/something is wrong. I feel at times I am in a constant battle trying to keep the rutters moving in the right direction. As though I am on the rough waters of the sea, navigating towards your light, but the current is always pushing and pulling at the ruttier. If I don't hold tightly to the steering heel which is your word, our ship may end up on the rocks or worse- over turned. Thank you for your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment