Friday, May 6, 2011

Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the lord forever, for the lord, the lord himself, is the Rock eternal.http://bible.us/Isa26.3.NIV

I worry so often. I have been looking for my blue notebook for over a week. I had it at the csdc Cbo class in April. While at a different training I had written interview questions for our teachers. I have looked high and low- AND dug through my yet to be unpacked suitcase numerous times- with no luck. I moved my office downstairs and thought maybe it was lost in the move- still couldn't find it. This morning, upon waking, I realized I was really out of coffee but don't really have time to run to the store. Wandered into the kitchen with a prayer on my heart. Lord, please show me where my blue notebook is. Father I need it today. After my quick prayer, I wandered back into the room to see if by chance I had another package of single serving coffee in my gym bag (which is next to my still packed suitcase). I glance down, and there with just a corner peeking through my now messed up clothes is the blue notebook! I have looked there at least once a day for a week! There was also one more pack of coffee!

If God answers these insignificant prayers, why do I always worry about bigger things? Like our grant, my ability, attacks on the school?

No comments:

Post a Comment