http://bible.us/Gal6.9.NIV Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Forgive me Father, for I ha e grown weary. Exhausted at times even. That must me that more often than not I am doing things on my own, not in your spirit.
Lord please help me discern when whether it is trying to do things on my own or whether it is people crossing.g boundaries. Having craig tell me that he thinks I am too used to being the boss, getting my own way, shocked me. I dont feel like people just do things for.the.most part. I feel like I am fair at work and that people don't take me serriously more often than not.
I'm not sure how much of these issues we are facing has to do with my recent prayer of not requiring others to seek to understand and trusting you.
Father I want to lead like you did but I can not do it without your spirit. Fill me Jesus. At this moment all I want is you. I need to feel you near me.
No comments:
Post a Comment