Great devotiinal today. I especially resonate with the scripture.
Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrafice if fools who do not know they are wring.
Last year, I got frustrated because I felt that I was the only one that was supposed to seek to understand and then be understood. Today though, God is telling me to listen more than I talk.
Lord Jesus, I hear you telling ne to listen. This was even our topic yesterday. Father please give me your peace and wisdom to be able to put my explanations aside. Lord I want to trust you in this. Thank you for loving me even when I'm kind of slow.
http://bible.us/r/3D.3T.5u I just finished day 215 of Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Bible reading plan at YouVersion.com
No comments:
Post a Comment