http://bible.us/r/v.1.5t Today I am reading day 1 of Active Word Daily Devotional:
Psalm 1:1 NIV
1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
What does this say about God?
Jesus was the only man who was really able to do this. God is perfect.
What does it say about myself?
In often find myself spending more time enjoying the world than I do other believers.
What changes do I need to make?
Get involved with a small group - men and women that Craig can also relate too
WHAT IS MY PRAYER?
Lord' please give me the desire for real fellowship with others. Not just friendships with believers, but friends who can share your word and your live. Father I want this sweet fellowship with my husband as well. I don't want to be unrelatable or holier than thou but I want to be the woman you've called me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment