Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Answered prayer

Wow wow wow

I have been feeling like all of my prayers have been going unanswered....

A few days ago as  I was reading Messy Beautiful Love, A chapter called Give up your right to be right...I was struggling internally with what the author  was saying.

Love does not boast...it takes pleasure in him....   they went on to say to esteem others higher than yourself.

As I read this... I was feeling agitated..... my prayer was Lord... what about me? Who is going to fill me? 

In the still quiet.... not audibly but definately  there.... God said, "I will".

I doubted.

But....God is good all the time and all the time God is good.   In the last few days, i have received cards and small gifts from co-workers.  Words of encouragement.....   thank you Jesus for loving me enough to send people to fill me.  Even Debbie.... so far away...turned our picture into her profile picture.   You are a good and generous God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment