Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wow

Once again Craig and I are back where we always end up. Money...

I  am reading  Messy Beautiful Love ... the chapter is talking about what love is....

Patient
Kind-  Craig has never accused me of being kind... Lord I know I am quick to talk, and am sometimes , ok oftentimes unkind.  I want to be kind as you see kindness.  Where I am weak please be strong.
Does not envy
Does not boast- Lord, please show me how to not be boastful but to take pleasure in Craig.
Is not proud.... esteem others as higher than yourself.  This sometimes makes me nervous or anxious.... what about me? What about my boundaries?  Who is going to fill me?   As I was asking this question,God answered in the quietness of my heart.... jesus said....Let ME.....    how can that happen?  Only in prayer and worship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment