- Rich in mercy and great in love - vs 4
- Made us alive together with Christ, through his Grace - even when we were dead - vs 5
- Raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly places - vs 6
- Will show the surpassing riches of His grace in Kindness - vs 7
- For by grace I have been saved - through faith, not of myself, it is a gift of God - vs 8
- I am His workmanship - created in Christ for good works, prepared before hand by God, so that I can walk in them. - vs 10
- I was separated, but am no longer - vs 12
- I have been brought near by the blood o f Christ vs 13
- He is peace - and has broke down the barrier of the dividing wall - vs 14
- He established peace - vs 15
- Reconciliation through the cross - vs 16
- Preached peace to those near and far - vs 17
- Given us access in one spirit to the Father vs 18
- Made me a fellow citizen and part of God's house- vs 19
- Grows us/me into the Holy temple in the Lord - vs 21
A place to share all of the incredible ways I've been blessed - whether it's a blessing at the time - or not.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Ephesians 2
Marking each reference to God - and making a list of what He has done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment