Sunday, January 11, 2009

ACK!

This is bad - it is 2:45 Sunday Morning. I went to bed at about 10 PM - and then woke up - not sure why - decorating the new house. The offer hasn't even been accepted yet! I prayed a bit - listened to husband sir snore...and then finally got up. Here I am - face booking and blogging - I have a few things I need to research - like can foster kids sleep in bunk beds? I also need to work on the web design class - so students can start it on Monday if they were assigned it. Maybe I should do that now! OK - off to be a little productive - and then bed!

Sunday Jan 11, 2009, we will be visiting Michelle's church in Exeter. It is her...11 or 12 year anniversary of the day she died...(but didn't die) I will never forget the days following - or how fortunate we are to still have her with us.... I am so thankful that my friend, who was always bickering with me, about God - is now also my sister in Christ - who loves the Lord with all of her heart, soul, mind and strength! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. You've been awarded for being such wonderful sister in faith. Please visit my blog to pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete