Missy got ahold of a realtor today - We get to go look at the house around Noon! WooHoo!!!! I'm really excited. I had a revelation yesterday morning - and after our devotional time, was able to share it with Craig. There have been so many things in my life that I've wanted to get excited about, but don't, because I am always fearful of being disappointed. So, you don't get too excited, and you want be that hurt if it doesn't happen. But you know what I've found? That it hurts no matter what - because you weren't being honest - in your "lack of excitement". We've prayed, and offered this desire we have - to the Lord. If it's not His will - we don't want it anyway. To pray that - and REALLY mean it - has been freeing! This way - if we don't get the house - I can still be excited - because that means GOD is actively in our life, and either something better will come up, He is teaching us some lesson we need to learn, or - in the big scheme of things - it doesn't really matter anyway! If we do get the house, then He is STILL actively involved in our lives - and we get a cool place to live! And this place is COOL! A couple of weeks ago, we were talking about where we ultimately want to end up - and somewhere near Kingsburg - close to the freeway - so family and friends that are driving north or south on 99 have a place to stop for a quick break - or a long break - would be awesome. This house is 1 mile West of 99 - off an exit! 2 Acres - House - (with a claw foot tub) a detached (shell of ) a guest house - a HUGE shop - another large shop - and - are you ready ???? A BARN AND CORRAL!!!!!
Lets see if this slideshow works :)
If not - try this link to my album
http://picasaweb.google.com/llackey08/Houses2009?authkey=q7SE00RGiW8&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment