
What an incredible passage - God allowed his chosen people to led into captivity - the captors were cruel - and God exacted a punishment from them. They lost everything. Lord, I desire to always be in Your Will. Father, please forgive me when I wander off on my own. Please fill me with your spirit that I may grow to be more and more like you. I desire to not be full of pride - or hate. I desire your will for our lives. thank you for providing a savior.
I'm also praying for Tony right now - I know without a doubt it isn't my brother that I'm up against. I know that the battle we are waging is for his soul - it's against the principalities and powers, against the dark forces and rulers in this world. Last night, the eeriest thing happened. We were having a pretty intense discussion - I was pointing out issues that needed to be resolved. When he first came - he said that he'd be agreeable to counseling. Then it turned into mandated counseling by the county - and since he didn't have his paperwork - it was a waste of time to go.... I suggested First Step - the 12 step program at church - more than once. Last night when I brought it up - he had this weird look in his eyes - and in a really obnoxious voice - said I'm not going to your church. I DON"T like your church - I don't like YOUR church - I don't like your CHURCH. The strange thing - is that he did - both times he went - he did.... I felt immediately that it was demonic forces that I was dealing with. I wanted to lay hands on him and pray, but I was afraid. Lord - please give me the power in your name to pray next time I'm confronted with this. The way he was communicating - I'd say something - he didn't have a response - and then he'd change the subject. Again and again it went on. at one point, the same voice - and crazed look said he didn't like my house.... Thank you Lord - that if it is a demon - that you're hand is on our house - please continue to keep us under your care and love. thank you Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment