So much has changed in me aince I was a teen.i love Jesus for one. I was miserable, a thief, a drunkard, dishonest. Ray told me that accepting Jesus was a fad. I would outgrow it. Thank you Jesus that your spirit remains in me
I believe in my heart my husband is a good man who loves Jesus also. I see him more clearly or through trained lenses than when we first married. Sometimes I think he forgets Gods power to change others and is cynical.
In my position (even if my position was a stay at home mom) I need to take more time recofnizing change in others. Not just craig but in my kids and co workers.
I should encourage others. I dont always take the time.because we shouldnallnstrive to do our best but.... everyine needs encouragement.
Changes ive seen in craig .....he gave up the idea of having a job in petaluma! Thank you Lord! He is kinder to me again.
Lord, please show me things you see in people. ...ways to encourage others. Thank you for your spirit which encourages me
No comments:
Post a Comment