Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to the Doctor today!

I had my follow up - remove the final stitch appointment today. The lip is healing really nicely...so he decided to do 2 more biopsies... one on my nose - and one on my chest. The medicine HURTS like heck! But Craig was there to keep me company! We scheduled surgery for the 17th (Fri) of April at 3:55 for the basel cell on my chest. They have to take a pretty big piece of skin - and said I need to limit my activity for 2 weeks... HUH? I think I will still be able to ride - and maybe to the eliptical.... I don't want to quit training!

OK - off to the office for a bit - then the gym - then maybe see my kidlets at the ranch. I love spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment