Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some good some bad

I had the spot on my chest removed yesterday. It was a little....stressful! I guess redheads take longer to numb - 5 vials of lidocaine - and I STILL felt some of the cutting... NOT good! About 3/4 of the way through, it hurt like heck... He thought it was just pulling, but it wasn't, I could actually feel the skin being cut away - other than that... :) It wasn't that bad! I have a before and after picture.... There are 17 stitches this time - over an inch long...it's incredibly tender - and tight... I'm praying they got it all..I really don't want them to go back and take more!

The first pictures is the spot that they took - he circled it with purple pen to show how much he needed to take around it - he showed us what looked like the roots...hoping he got it all! the second is the stitches - today.

No comments:

Post a Comment