OK! it's time! The lip has healed - enough I think..that I need to get back into training! So, it's time to get back into the groove - 2 weeks off is pretty bad... Today I ran a little over a mile (I think) well walked jogged/ with the Goob... but it's not enough... so I am going to try to blog about the training.. they may be short.. or long blogs - no promised... This is the plan for this week - good thing I'm on vacation! :) Not sure if I'll attempt the swim on Sunday - Craig is off, and he's more fun to hang out with...
2009-04-05 »
Swim: 45m | 2000.00 yards
Strength: 1h 15m
2 Leg Squats, Bent-Arm Pulldown, Leg Press, Seated row, Leg Extensions, Hamstring curl
2009-04-06 »
Bike: 45m | ---
Run: 20m | ---
Expand all
2009-04-07 »
Swim: 30m | 1400.00 yards
Strength: 1h 15m
2 Leg Squats, Bent-Arm Pulldown, Leg Press, Seated row, Leg Extensions, Hamstring curl
2009-04-08 »
Run: 30m | ---
2009-04-10 »
Bike: 45m | ---
Swim: 45m | 2500.00 yards
2009-04-11 »
Bike: 1h 15m | ---
Run: 15m | ---
No comments:
Post a Comment