Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting better


It seems my lip is getting better every day. It still has sensitivity to it, but it's not as ugly as it was a couple of weeks ago! The stitches on my chest are a little annoying, even if they are a pretty dark blue! But, I can tell that's healing pretty well too. I think I'll start swimming again - and working out the upper body - next week.... 2 weeks should be long enough! :)

Craig on the other hand - isn't healing as quickly. But, I do see improvement every day - sometimes he even carries on a conversation in the morning.... Pastor prayed for healing last week - I'm going to believe that whatever it is Craig has - God will take care of it! He went and had an x ray on his lungs yesterday - he said there were spots - so my guess is it's Valley Fever - guess we'll know for sure next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment