Friday, March 21, 2014

Grumbling

Philippians 2:14 NIV

Do everything without grumbling or arguing,

Lord, my emotional bank account is low.  At work and home.  I know that I can be aggressive.  Father, I desire your spirit in order that I can shine bright for you.  I give myself to you.  You have created me to love and serve.  Father, I desire to be loved and appreciated as well.  Lord, you were not loved and appreciated, even though you lay down your life.  Thank you Jesus for laying down your life for me. 

Some practical ways to help craig.. Lord show me how I can joyfully serve my husband and my staff.  I have been hoping he would show me love as well, by leaving little notes, bringing flowers..... but he isn't in that place.   Lord, give me energy tomorrow to go out and pick up branches so he doesn't have too. 

Thank you father for putting on my heart to serve you..not men.

No comments:

Post a Comment