Bottom Line: Wisdom comes from seeing the truth in the big picture and not allowing your perceptions to be clouded by life's daily challenges.
1. What five positive attributes were reason to marry your husband?
- Integrity
- Sense of humor
- Kindness
- Servant Heart
- Loved the Lord
3. Lord - please show me that my husband still has these strengths. I am suspicious and disillusioned, because my gut was telling me something - and I'm finding it to be at least partially true...
4. I don't communicate about his strengths often. I rarely praise him
5. I think that reminding him of his strengths would help him to respond more positively to me. I get impatient though. Yesterday was such a great day at work - and then I started wondering about pages.... Lord, help us communicate from the heart.... I don't want to lose my husband....
No comments:
Post a Comment