Saturday, March 22, 2014

Unwholesome talk

Ephesians 4:29 NIV

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I can apply this to all areas of my life. 

I have only been sharing how I feel about issues with Melissa....  lord, I want a guard over my mouth....

I think I'm doing ok.  I don't think he feels the same.   Everything I say is disrespectful.  I'm not sure I can make it through this marraige, let alone a 40 day dare.   Father, once again I give everything to you.  My children, you know my heart.... my husband....and our relationship.....Valley life...... The ranch.   I need emotional strength that can only come from you.  But I also need peace and joy...

I think I tease him.... but it's not mean

I will work up the courage to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment