Sunday, March 16, 2014

Respect dare day1


2 Timothy 1:7 NIV

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Father, as I sit here, he is in the shower.  We should have left for church 9 minutes ago.   Is it unrealistic for me to desire to be on time?  I feel as though he doesn't care.  I don't want to nag at him.  What is better? To say nothing and just be late all the time?  That frustrates me.  Keep the peace or go alone?  take 2 cars?  Lord, how do I approach this?  Part of it is my hope that he wants to do something later.  Now if we go to church well miss all of the worship.  If we wait, it will be late and we won't have time to do anything...like maybe go on a hike. 

But I also told him I wanted to finish the bathroom today so he wouldn't come up with alternative plans.  Going to the late service will be ok.  

Why doesn't he say he wants to go to the late service if that is what he wanted.  Instead of making us late. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment