Day 3
Do I spend my time in prayer? 3..could be better
Do I read the bible frequently....4. Try to daily
Do I make daily decisions based on what I think would please God? My self gets in the way, but I try to make decisions that will not displease him.
Is my heart filled with gratitude? No, definitely lacking here. Jesus, fill me with your spirit of peace and joy. Thank you for loving me. I desire to please you..... and to have a thankful heart.
Do I live my life for God or am I more concerned with what others think? I am more concerned what others think when I am feeling unfairly judges.
Am I more concerned about being holy or happy? I want to be both. I am more concerned with hapoiness, but I know that I can carry my weather with me. Jesus help me do that practically as I return to work today.
Household management...I am comfortable in my management skills.
Without typing all of the questions out, I am sure I am not an effective communucator. I do not often really seek to undrrstand. I seek to listen to interpret. Lord, I don't know how to be gentle in this. I want someone to seek to understand me too. Please show me how to be concise but nice...how to listen without judging...speak the language of respect to craig....handle is agreements while getting my message across...and not alienating Craig. Lose the criticalness. Jesus, I want to be gentle as a dove yet wise as a servant in all that I do.
Confident
Just my position makes me appear confident but I know inside me...I am not. I believe I am considered to be aggressive. I don't always have the courage to do what God wants me to do, but... He does amazing things anyway. I desire a spirit of love power and self discipline.
I desire to be your graceful grateful servant.... and Craigs loving graceful grateful wife.
This survey is hard because I am hard on myself. I don't think I have a God view of who I am.
The 2 I most desire is to live by the power of His spirit in love and self discipline...and to be known as a graveful...grateful woman.
Lord jesus, please grow me in these areas...not just for Craigs sake but for the kingdoms sake. Thank you jesus for loving me even when I am not being kind. Thank you for your gentle Ness that calls us to you..calls us to improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment