Thursday, March 20, 2014

My vision 3.19

22% through The Respect Dare: 40 Days to a Deeper Connection with God and Your Husband by Roesner, Nina on Kindle for Android! http://www.amazon.com/kindleforandroid/

Respect Dare, Day 4

I will think about whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatevernis admirable, if anything is excellent, when Craig does something, even a small act of kindness, I will praise both God and my husband, and think about these things.  (Phil4:8)

IAM A wife of noble character.  I am worth far more than rubies.  Craig has full confidence in me, and he lacks nothing of value.  I bring my family good, not harm.  I select clothing, and work to make my school and my home a place that glorifies the Lord, with eager hands and heart.  My lamp does not go out at night.  I am diligent to complete what needs to be completed, and I still have energy to spend quality time with my husband.  I look forward to spending my time with him, and dont refuse him. I am clothed with strength and dignity and I laugh at the days to come. I speak wisdom and faithful instruction.  I am kind and control my tongue.  I do not eat the bread of idleness. My husband has eyes only for me.  He praises me, and I believe him.  I am a wife of noble character.   I build him up through prayer and communication.  I support him in love.  I am a fun wife, that he looks forward to spending time with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment